Cenote is a boutique software design company focused on the Atlassian ecosystem. Its products
include Cenote Lockpoint, which permits the locking and unlocking of Confluence attachments
for exclusive editing.
Cenote Lockpoint provides check in/out of Confluence attachments for exclusive editing and controlled change management.
Cenote Lockpoint adds check-in and check-out capabilities to Confluence, so you can lock any Confluence attachment while making changes.
- Seamless locking for all file types with Confluence 6.11+. One click automatically locks the document for exclusive edits, launches the application, and automatically unlocks when saved.
- Seamless locking is also supported for Confluence 6.10 and below for Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint only, with manual locking for other file types.
- Locking of all file types (on all versions of Confluence) via the attachments macro, drag-and-drop attachments and elsewhere.
- Gliffy diagrams with in-place controls for locking/unlocking your diagrams.
- Balsamiq Wireframes with in-place controls for locking/unlocking your wireframes.
Cenote Lockpoint is also a crucial Confluence app for teams migrating from Microsoft SharePoint who still need exclusive document editing.
In English, German, French, Dutch, Japanese & Russian.
Trial and Purchase
Cenote Lockpoint is available with a 30-day, no-questions-asked freetrial directly from the Confluence App (Add-On) Manager.
Quotes, orders and licensing of Lockpoint are handled exclusively by Atlassian through the Atlassian Marketplace.
Cenote is a Top Vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. If you encounter any challenges, please let us know and we will be happy to work with you to solve your issues.