The Challenge for Companies
One of the modern company’s challenges is that there is normally more than one social software in internal use. Often we experience that single departments use Atlassian Confluence Wikis while a central social intranet solution is implemented additionally. In this frequently observed case it is even more important to
- Enable Confluence users to access all relevant information accumulated in the central social network
- Provide the whole organization and not only single departments with Wiki content for reaching a higher information transparency.
Integration Forms and Functioning
The Business Card from IBM Connections will be integrated into the various Atlassian Confluence Wiki-Platforms.
- Employees will be visible through their complete company profile.
- From now on, data only has to be kept up-dated in one system
Connect the decentralized Atlassian Wiki-Platforms with IBM Connections into one Activity Stream.
- In „I follow“ users receive additional notifications on relevant activities in the Atlassian Confluence Wikis.
- Switching back and forth between systems is no longer necessary.
- Save time in finding information.
Combine the „Spaces“ of the Confluence Wiki-Platforms with the central Enterprise Social Network.
- Previously hidden work rooms from Confluence will be easily found in the Connections Community List, and may be used for the user’s own tasks.
Ensure both systems with a significant competitive edge!
- Reach a higher information transparency for important data content in your enterprise!
- Retain a clear view of your Connections Activity Stream!